EPS Group is a global Water and Wastewater Infrastructure Support Services Company.
We design, build and operate Water and Wastewater Treatment Assets and support Regulated Water Companies in the UK across their Asset Management Plan (AMP) investment programmes including through supply of mission critical mechanical products and services. Our Core Strengths and Competencies include:
- Empathy with our customer’s needs and the ability to positively influence the most effective capital investments across Water & Wastewater Infrastructure Asset Portfolios;
- MEICA Design & Build Services;
- Self Manufacture of Mission Critical Mechanical Products utilising leading LEAN manufacturing practices;
- Off Site Fabrication Expertise/ Future Concept of Design & Assembly;
- In-house design capabilities including Mechanical, Electrical & Process Design, with a focus on Opex & Carbon Reduction;
- A leading technical portfolio of Treatment Technologies, Design/IP & Partnerships supported by a significant R&D investment programme;
- Consolidated Supply Chain Management and Performance Incentivisation;
- Asset Performance Optimisation Services inclusive of Energy Management Services;
- Procurement leverage as one of Europe's largest Pump re-sellers by volume and GRP Tank Manufacturers.
EPS Water is part of the EPS Group, providing infrastructure Support Services to Water and Sewerage Companies, Water-Only Companies, Tier 1 Framework Contracting Partners and Commercial Asset Owners/Operators.