The EPS Group is a highly experienced global provider of water and wastewater products and services. We have a unique perspective as we are engaged in the full end to end process of the industry from individual component manufacturing through to design, investment, asset construction and service delivery. Our client spectrum includes public, private and community, regulated and commercial water group schemes to local authorities to FTSE100 water and sewerage companies.
We have a global presence in 30 countries worldwide.
EPS is a leading private provider in our markets as a result of:
- listening to our clients and demonstrating maturity of understanding
- leadership in our established markets
- proactive horizon scanning to mature our services and adapt to opportunities
- prudent financial and risk management
- establishment of a critical supply chain influence
Our flexible customer focus and innovative approach, coupled with our commitment to health and safety, quality and the environment, make us a trusted and reliable partner for all your water treatment and pumping related needs. EPS specialises in the design, build and operate (DBO) of infrastructure projects and we strive to deliver all projects on time, on budget and to a standard that our customers demand and expect.
1968: Kanturk Electrical and Farm Services Ltd, founded by Gerald Buckley in Kanturk, Co Cork.
1973: Electrical & Pump Services Ltd, founded through expansion in Mallow, Co Cork. Paddy Buckley, Tadhg Buckley and Betty O'Connor on board to support the development of the business.
1981: EPS acquires the Lister Group's Water and Wastewater Division. EPS becomes a significant player in the regional water and wastewater infrastructure sector.
1988: Acquisition of Aquapure, UK. Significant expansion into industrial wastewater treatment resulting in projects in England, Cyprus, Bahrain, Libya, Saudi Arabia, Scotland and Wales.
1990: EPS becomes a leading supplier and partner to Welsh Water.
1995: Implementation of first major National Development Plan in Ireland, resulting in significant investment in the Irish Water and Wastewater Sector.
- EPS to the forefront with key projects:
- Clonmel Main Drainage Scheme
- Clara Water Treatment Works
- Killybegs Water Treatment Works
- Newry Sludge Anaerobic Digestion Plant
- Camelshead UK Aeration Sludge Scraper Projects
- Magherafelt NI Sludge Anaerobic Digestion
- Templemore Regional Water Supply Scheme
2007: EPS opens new 2000m² head office at Mallow to support the ongoing development of the business. This new facility incorporates the latest technology and communications technology supporting its design, project management and sales activities.
- This period also witnessed the formation of the new EPS R&D Centre and Export Support Division to enable the Group to further develop its growth activities in new technologies and in delivering its services, products and solutions into new export markets.
- Extension of Distribution Centre at Mountrath, Co Laois
2008: EPS acquires Conder Environmental Solutions for expansion into the UK market. EPS opens new offices in Peterlee, Co Durham and Farnborough, Hampshire.
2010: Significant projects:
- Tullamore Town Waste Water Treatment Plant - DBO
- Kildare Town Wastewater Treatment Plant - DBO
- West Cork Bundled Sewage Schemes - DBO
- Anglian Water Phosphorous Reduction Framework
- Approved framework contractor to Thames Water for AMP5 - 2010-2015
- Approved framework contractor to Wessex Water for AMP5 - 2010-2015
- Approved framework partner to Severn Trent Water for AMP5 SAF framework
- Roscommon towns and villages DBO wastewater schemes
Find out more about our water treatment and pumping products.
Read about our vision of sustainability.