The EPS Group is a leading environmental company in the design, supply and installation of water and wastewater treatment and pumping solutions.
The organisation recognises its responsibilities to its staff, customers, the general public and the environment. As a multi-sector organisation we work with a variety of stakeholders and recognise that our approach to our activities needs to address a variety of concerns and interests.
The EPS Group operates an integrated document management system which conforms to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001, UVDB Achilles Verify and CIF Safe-T-Cert and it conforms to all regulatory and legislative requirements pertinent to its sector and environment.
The organisation's objectives for corporate social responsibilities are:
- Continuous improvement at all levels of the organisation
- Minimisation and elimination of injury or ill health to employees, contractors, subcontractors and all doing work on our behalf
- Communication of our policies, both internally and externally
- Recognising our responsibilities in protecting the environment
- Recognising our responsibilities in carbon reduction in all of our activities
- Protecting and supporting our people
- Ensuring that our customers choose us first and that they share in our vision for the company
- Ensuring that our suppliers are part of our achievements and participate in our quality, health and safety, environmental and energy reduction initiatives
- Continuous community support and involvement
- Implementation of a sustainable procurement policy.
- Commitment to the UN Global Compact - ten principles with a set of core values covering the areas of human rights, labour standards, environment and anti-corruption
Commitment to the community
The EPS Group remains embedded in the community. Notwithstanding our national and international coverage, the organisation is committed and involved with our local communities.
EPS is conscious and aware that our actions and activities have an impact on our communities. Community involvement and consultation during projects is an essential part of what we do. Our commitment to our integrated management system for health and safety, quality, environment and energy continues to support the business in its growth and ensures that we are a valuable part of all communities in which we operate.