Double wall construction incorporates an interstitial space filled with a glycol/water mixture. Leak detection/alarm units available.
Conder is currently one of the few UK suppliers with the expertise to design and manufacture double wall GRP tanks produced using a unique computer-controlled, patented rib design compliant with PPG27 and ISO9001:2008.
Features and benefits
- Double wall construction incorporates an interstitial space filled with a glycol/water mixture
- Surface-mounted leak detection and alarm units monitor the tank to ensure environmental considerations are catered for where required
- Increasingly, double walled tanks are the specification of public and private sector organisations
- Typical applications include fuel storage, chemical storage and collection of sensitive, dangerous or polluted leachate
- Single or double walled tanks are supplied with a capacity of 250,00 litres, up to 4m
- Submersible pumps, pipework and valves
The latest range of quality submersible pumps, vortex, channel or macerator products complete with internal pipework and valves - guide rail mounted or free-standing. Some site work may be needed for deeper installations, otherwise products are generally factory fitted.
Typical layout shown - bespoke layouts available on request:
- modular design