EPS design and manufacture a complete range of travelling bridge scraper sytems for installation in rectangular, primary and secondary settlement tanks with lengths up to 70 metres and widths up to 20 metres.
The range is designed and built by EPS to WIMES and BS standards.
- Centrally driven with multiple drive shafts
- Full width maintenance platform
- Supported by twin end carriage supporting and running on track
- End carriage wheel units incorporate a snow-plough arrangement with rotation sensor and torque limiter as standard
- Withdrawable scraper system utilising drive assembly mounted on the service bridge
- Powered using cable reeling drum end rail system
- Scum removal included as standard
- Refurbishment service available for existing installations
- Range of material options available for underwater parts
- Option for sprocket driven bridges